Monday, September 27, 2010

Tonight we are meeting at 7:30 at Spot on Elmwood, and after that we are going to play miniature golf at a place of Cory's choosing. It will be a time of fellowship and fun, though you (yes, *you*) are going to go down in flames before the might of my considerable putt-putt skills.

Fasting and Prayer for Sean: This Thursday, we will be fasting all day and meeting to pray in the evening at 7:00pm at the church on Potomac. I know a few of you don't know Sean too well, and we will talk about what's going on with Sean as a group during the meeting.

Nehemiah 1:4-7
When I heard these words, I sat down and wept and mourned for days; and I was fasting and praying before the God of heaven.

Next week, we have a tentative plan to go help out at Allen's house. His mom has a few things that need to get done, and it'd be a real blessing to her and Allen if we all pitched in to help out!

See you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment